Are Infographics Still Effective?
Here at Social Buzzing, we get asked a lot of questions about social media marketing and how effective it really is. In the hands of the right team social media marketing can help your business grow as you engage your target audience more effectively. Being the #1 digital marketing agency Chester business choose for social media and online marketing, Social Buzzing recommends you use a wide range of tools to grow your business online. One such tool is the infographic. We are often asked if infographics are still effective and if businesses can benefit from them. Our answer is yes, and we are going to share some of the reasons we feel infographics can help your UK SME succeed.
Easy to Read Information
The brain processes visual content 60,000 times faster than it does text which is why infographics are so popular among followers and potential customers. The list below has some important stats that show the effectiveness of infographics for your business or website:
- Infographics are “liked” and shared on social media 3X more than any other type of content.
- Infographics were the B2B content marketing tactic with the biggest increase in use, from 2015 to 2016, up from 50% to 58%.
- People following directions with text and illustrations do 323% better than people following directions without illustrations.
- High quality infographics are 30 times more likely to be read than text articles.
- Publishers that feature infographics grow traffic 12% faster than publishers that don’t feature infographics.
- The words “infographic” and “infographics” are searched an average of 547,000 times per month in Google.
- 90% of information transmitted to your brain is informational.
- Content incorporating color into the design has been shown to increase reader attention span by up to 82%.
- When readers approach most copy, they read an average of 20% of the text they see.
To learn more about social media marketing and how it can help your business succeed online, contact Social Buzzing today.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.