Seven Ways to Get More Followers on Instagram
It’s true that there is a lot more to Instagram success than the number of your followers. However, the number of people who follow you on Instagram is still an essential metric of your success on the social media platform. If your Instagram account has a lot of followers, people will have a perception that you are running a thriving business. Here are ways to gain more followers:
- Use hashtags properly: Hashtags are essential if you want to increase visibility and exposure. They are easy to create, causing some people to get carried away. It is important to avoid overdoing the use of hashtags. Your use of hashtags must be very specific, clear, concise and strong, without being too promotional.
- Run contests: People love prizes and awards. You should regularly run contests that generate huge buzz in the industry about your business. People should feel excited about getting involved. If you have a fixed contests schedule, it is an effective way to build an enduring and solid community. As your business grows and gain more revenue, you can expand the contest, so more people to get prizes.
- Get followers involved: If you get followers involved, you are giving them a stronger voice. Make them think that you are valuing their participation. Higher follower involvement in Instagram will make people aware of your brand, boost traffic, increase your reputation, widen your reach and give your brand a more emotional feel.
- Connect with other social media: A key requirement for achieving social media success is integrating between multiple platforms. Your YouTube subscribers, Facebook friends and Twitter followers could be converted, if they have Instagram accounts as well.
- Tell a story: Instagram is an excellent platform to tell others about your story. During a trip or project, you may upload your content daily to give people a sense of expectation.
- Encourage others to share your content: If you are confident that your content is interesting enough, it is a good idea to ask others to share it. If people actively share your content to their own followers, you will easily engage a much larger audience.
- Create content that makes sense: People will gladly follow if you are being honest. If your content makes sense and realistic, people will easily believe it.
If you want to grow your business and succeed using Instagram, contact Social Buzzing, the digital marketing agency Chester trusts, and let one of our social media marketing professionals assist you today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.