Five Ways to Leverage Content in Social Media
It’s not always easy to engage with your audience and many of today’s UK small businesses are struggling with that. Proper use of social media can improve this situation and help them become successful. A good way to do this is by coming up with topics that are thought provoking and interesting. Here are some things you should do to engage your target audience by leveraging content in social media:
- Use open-ended questions: Your content is not only good for explaining things, but also for asking questions. Asking questions will increase interactions with your audience and can even invoke positive reactions from them. Good questions can get you some interesting responses and your audience will be able to voice their thoughts and opinions. Their feedback will give you an insight into what they want as a customer and it can also be used to drive your marketing decisions.
- Create light and interesting content: Many people use social media during their spare time and they don’t want content that is too serious. Share a sense of humour in your content as this will make it stand out and your audience will pay closer attention. If your content is exciting and easy to understand, people will come back for more. Humor is addictive and it will give you many long-term benefits.
- Divulge your location: If you are selling products, you are not doing yourself any good by not letting people know where you are at. The essence of business relationship is proper human connection. People won’t trust you, if they don’t know where your office, store or manufacturing facility is.
- Post something inspiring: People love to be inspired and quotations are useful for this purpose. Pearls of wisdom often work well in social media pages. Give them something to think about with quotes that are relevant to your main topics. When posting something in social media, it should be more about the audience than about you.
- Don’t post time-sensitive content: Fresh content about new or upcoming trends is a good thing, but it doesn’t mean that your social media should get stale too easily. You may post content about current trends, but it should still offer a certain level of relevance and usefulness, when your followers re-read it a few months or years later.
If you want to grow your business and succeed using effective social media channels, contact Social Buzzing, the digital marketing agency Chester trusts, and let one of our social media marketing professionals assist you today! If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.